"Doctor Holocaust is a villainous gentleman who, above all else, is trying to take over the world."

Ace Blogs: GAWD FINALLY

Welcome Forums Ask Ace Ace Blogs: GAWD FINALLY

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ace of Blades 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ace of Blades

I am content with the content that has been posted recently, I have been appeased. So now if Doc can get back to his regularly scheduled updates, I will resume my blogging/ranting/promoting Doc’s videos and he can bring more traffic to my blog and it’ll be an ouraboros of viewership.

An ouraboros, I tell ya.

Just a quick update from me: I recently celebrated my birthday and thus moved up slightly on that precocious bell-curve that is “getting better with age”. I ate, I drank, I cajoled, I gambolled, and I helped prevent a kitchen fire in my house.

Don’t cook when you’re drunk, kids.

I also had to get a new job because of “visa limitations”, which has no good meaning in any light. Whether you’re a shopping fiend or just a foreigner trying to make a living, it’s bad news drop-bears.

More about the video: I can confirm that most of these things have happened, but I am wondering why he omitted the gun fights he often comes home to. Ninja usually starts it by camping behind the couch with a mid-range rifle and then 5-10 minutes of chaos and bullets later we’re all patching up our wounds and drinking apple juice.

I miss those guys…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.