"Doctor Holocaust is a villainous gentleman who, above all else, is trying to take over the world."

Ace Blogs: Ghosts From My Past part 2

Welcome Forums Ask Ace Ace Blogs: Ghosts From My Past part 2

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ace of Blades 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ace of Blades

Well, I decided to come out of my hiatus and return to blogging about stuff that happens in this crazy country. I figure 2 weeks was enough.

As I mentioned from my related post “Ghosts From My Past” I had found where the King of Knives had been hiding out for the past few years; in a self-titled knife shop of course.

So I decided I had mustered up enough courage to finally gain some closure about this whole thing and go into the store; I heard there was a sale going on.

The store was fairly small and compact, mainly selling crockery and small wares, not too many things for commercial use. The knives were locked in a glass display case in which one of the sales reps was more than happy to open for me.

Just like Christmas.

My former mentor had a lot of top brands in stock. I guess he had a good use for his connections after all. He had knives from all the top places: Japan, Germany, Switzerland, Spain and Italy to name a few. There were chef knives, cleavers, filet knives, serrated knives, slicers, dicers, and everything in between. A small yet necessary assortment.

I immediately had my eye on a 20 cm chef knife with a curved, black handle. I held it in my hands; perfectly balanced and so sharp I was afraid I would get a cut from looking at it for too long.

I had to have it.

Go figure it was the last one in stock too, usually the good ones are.

I took it to work the next day and was almost crying at how effortlessly I was completing my prep jobs. This is possibly the best knife I have ever bought for myself.

He somehow knew I would take it, it seemed that it was his last gift to me. But what does it mean?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.