"Doctor Holocaust is a villainous gentleman who, above all else, is trying to take over the world."

DIY

Welcome Forums The Lounge DIY

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Salutations all!

I know the Doc has previously posted a video on awesome gadgets/weapons, etc etc… that others have made. It left me pondering if others in the audience here ( or the doc himself, should he ever feel less then inspired on a particular day) have found other DIY projects that they have tried to replicate, or better yet, improve upon? I am currently dabbling on a project of my own, so I am curious to see what sparks of genius/insanity are catching our interest these days.

Yours till the crow flies and the flies crow
    ~Pandora

Anonymous

Hello,
    Sorry for the rather late response to your post, but hopefully you will check once and a while. I have been picking up a variety of ideas to work on over this last year, unfortunately, due to my college schedule I have not had much time to work on them. The only project’s ive actually devoted some time too is weaponized cloth, an extrapolation on various data and papers to create a creature that could actually live in this world, even if evolution would never allow it, and a way for humans to consume bones. Once the spring semester is over i should have much more time on my hands, however I would be deprived of the campus library. =(

Anonymous

However, doc’s discusson about sonic disabling weapons did intrigue me quite a lot, so I am planning on coming up with my own design over the summer and hopefully compare with Doc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.